[ Depeche Mode - 3 álbuns essenciais ]


Playing The Angel, 2005

1. A Pain That I'm Used To
2. John The Revelator
3. Suffer Well
4. The Sinner In Me
5. Precious
6. Macrovision
7. I Want It All
8. Nothing is Impossible
9. Introspectre
10. Damaged People
11. Lillian
12. The Darkest Star


Download:
Depeche Mode - Playing The Angel


Violator, 1990

1. World in My Eyes
2. Sweetest Perfection
3. Personal Jesus
4. Halo
5. Waiting for the Night
6. Enjoy the Silence
7. Policy of Truth
8. Blue Dress
9. Clean


Download:
Depeche Mode - Violator


Music For The Masses, 1987

1. Never Let Me Down Again
2. The Things You Said
3. Strange Love
4. Sacred
5. Little 15
6. Behind the Wheel
7. I Want You Now
8. To Have And To Hold
9. Nothing
10. PIMPF
11. Agent Orange
12. Never Let Me Donw Again (Agrro Mix)
13. To Have And To Hold (Spanish Taster)
14. Pleasure, Little Treasure


Download:
Depeche Mode - Music For The Masses

Site oficial

Discos que me ensinaram a ouvir música.

Nenhum comentário: